10-Day Food-Based Cleanse / Reset Guided by Mary Purdy
A Welcome Reset for Busy Moms & Professionals
Finding the time and energy to care for yourself isn’t easy, especially if you’re a mom or a busy professional.
Being everything for everyone is still an internalized expectation for many women, making it easy to believe that tending to your own well-being means sacrificing someone else’s. We live in a culture that reveres being busy, yet adding one more item to your to-do list can feel nearly impossible—especially if it means prioritizing yourself.
The truth is, everyone deserves a chance to feel their best. Mary Purdy’s 10-Day Full Body Reset is a simple, powerful way to show yourself the love and care you deserve.
The Reset is:
The Reset is not:
- Rigid, restrictive, or unadaptable
- A competitive space for judgment or shaming—of anyone’s tastes, food preferences, lifestyles, or bodies
- Focused on weight loss. While many participants experience some weight loss as a side effect, the point of the Reset is to enjoy the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of an increased intake of nutrient-rich foods
Why Commit to the Reset?
Make time for yourself: The Reset gives you permission to take 10 full days to care for yourself—often the most difficult step to take when creating positive new habits.
Reduce your expenses: Did you know that eating restaurant-prepared food is typically three to five times more expensive than eating at home? That kind of money can add up. The Reset is an opportunity to enjoy 10 days of highly-nutritious eating—while giving your wallet a rest.
Enjoy the process of discovery: During the course of the program, you might find a whole new approach to eating that serves you better than your old way—or maybe you’ll find a handful of ingredients that you love and can fold into your weekly meals. You may simply tune into how busy your life is, and recommit to moving forward with more intention.
Embrace adventure, not denial: Think of the program as a gift from you to yourself. Rather than a fad “detox” or a “cleanse,” this is your opportunity to truly reset: your relationship with food, your ideas about what you are capable of, and how good you can expect to feel in your body.
What Can I Get out of the Reset?
There’s no single “correct” outcome to expect from the Reset, but reported side effects include:
- Clear skin and a clear mind
- More energy
- Fewer aches and pains
- Better fitting clothes
- More mindful eating and a deeper understanding of your emotional eating triggers
- An all-around better and more intentional relationship with food and your body
Wondering if the Reset is Right for You?
Committing to healthy changes can be intimidating, since it means stepping outside of your comfort zone and breaking familiar (if not always beneficial) habits. If you recognize any of the following statements, you’re not alone:
- I’d like to eat better, but I don’t know where to start (or how to fit it in my busy schedule).
- I can’t stand the thought of being deprived of delicious foods.
- I find myself easily caught up in the stresses of family life.
- I’m often tired, achy, and stiff; I don’t “bounce back” as quickly as I used to.
- My body and metabolism behave differently than when I was in my 20s and 30s.
- I don’t have time to change my habits! I’m chasing after kiddos!
…is an integrative dietitian who has worked with hundreds of busy, exhausted women to help them to prioritize their own wellness in a way that makes sense for their lives. The Reset emphasizes ease, efficiency, and adaptability, offering customizable meal templates that meet your tastes and timeframes with minimal effort.
You can put as much time as you like into your participation, but an investment of 30 minutes a day is enough for most people to feel the benefits of the Reset. The idea is to work within your comfort levels, budget, and personal tastes.
More About the 10-Day Whole Body Reset
What to expect:
Preparation: You will have four days (in addition to the 10 days of participation) to ease into the process, during which time you will begin to reduce certain foods in your current diet and create time to shop for and prepare meals.
Food: You will be eating a very “clean,” unprocessed diet of fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans/legumes, some fish (unless you are a vegetarian), herbs, spices, and healthy oils. The week will be filled with flavor, new food discoveries and adventures.
Well-being: In addition to food, the Reset emphasizes other ways to enhance your overall wellness: minimizing exposure to environmental chemicals, reducing stress, focusing on sleep patterns, being active and connecting to things that give you a sense of joy and fulfillment.
Guidance: Mary will send daily encouraging, informational, and idea-filled posts in the Facebook group, and will be available several times a day to answer questions posted by participants. She is also available by email if you find you are struggling with medical issues that may need a bit more attention.
Support: The private Facebook group allows for daily communication, sharing of ideas, inspiration from others, and motivation/accountability throughout the process. We also provide:
- Protocol—a detailed explanation of what you can expect over the 10-day program
- Whole foods-based menu plan, including meal ideas, grocery list and list of specific foods to include/exclude
- Additional educational handouts, recipes, and resources
- Daily Facebook support, encouragement, and guidance from Mary Purdy
- Two one-hour live online video presentations with Mary Purdy, where she will offer instructions and answer questions. (A recording will be available on demand if you cannot attend the live event.)
Praise for the Reset
“I’ve been feeling great! Sleeping well, great energy, I’ve been enjoying working out and feeling clean! Thanks for all the support, Mary, this is a great cleanse!” ~ Laurie
“The whole experience was couched in a caring guiltless atmosphere. Seems we were allowed to set our own goals, and once we had were encouraged to meet them. Mary responded to all our online queries with helpful and affirming suggestions. She accepted where we were coming from and worked from there.” – Susan
Join the 10-Day Whole Body Reset for just $199
(3 spots available at $49 for those with very low income)
- Sept 18th-Oct 2nd, 2019
- Oct 9th-23rd, 2019
Take 20% off high quality supplements from Metagenics for additional support with your 10-Day Reset:
- UltraClear® RENEW: Comprehensive and delicious protein powder perfect for smoothies
- AdvaClear® Supplement: A combo of vitamins, minerals and healthy plant chemicals to support the body’s organs of detoxification
Note: this is an optional separate purchase, but strongly recommended for an enhanced experience.
ABOUT YOUR RESET GUIDE
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition (MS) from Bastyr University. She has been sharing her knowledge about nutrition and health in clinics, corporations, colleges, universities, online, and in the media for more than 10 years.
Ready to Give Yourself Permission to Reset?
Sign up for one of our upcoming groups. Space is limited to 12 people per session, so reserve your space now!