Podcast Episode 63
Food doesn’t just fuel us. It can juice us up! Learn about 7 aphrodisiac foods that might add some excitement to your life.
Plus: Win a free-food gift card.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
What are aphrodisiac foods?
- What is it that makes these foods sexy?
What nutrition elements contribute to aphrodisiac foods?
- B vitamins
- And some others
What physiological effects do aphrodisiac foods have?
- Increased blood flow
- Mood enhancer
- Hormone balancing
- Energy production
- Testosterone and sperm production
- Estrogen production
- Libido boosting
- Pheromone mimic
- Body warming
The 7 important aphrodisiac foods!
PLUS: The Weekly Challenge!
THIS WEEK’S GIVE-AWAY:
- $60 Gift Card from Nona Lim / www.nonalim.com
TO ENTER THE DRAWING:
- Accept Mary’s Weekly Challenge by…
- Commenting on Mary’s Facebook post about this episode (Aphrodisiac Foods)
- Just tell us that you “accept” Mary’s challenge! (To incorporate one of the aphrodisiac foods in the next special night)
- Nona Lim products can only be delivered in the U.S.A.
MENTIONED ON SHOW:
About the Show
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 10 years of clinical experience and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly. Subscribe and Review on Podcasts App (and iTunes) ABOUT MARY Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University. Past experience:
- Private practice (8 yrs)
- Adjunct Professor at Bastyr University
- Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
Mary currently works as a Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale. Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine! MARY’S NEW BOOK: Serving the Broccoli Gods DOWNLOAD MARY’S FREE GUIDE: 2-Day Body Reset
Photo by Nathan Walker on Unsplash