Podcast Episode 13
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet can help reduce inflammation that influences many chronic diseases that are common today. It’s the diet that is closest to the way Mary eats. Hear Mary dish out the what, how, & why of this diet and how it helps reduce inflammation.
PLUS: The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
* Part 3 of a 3 part series, the Diet Special
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
Why Should We Eat An Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
- Diseases that are affected or drive by inflammation
- How our normal immune response can get out of control
What Are The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Basics?
- Which foods should you eat?
- Foods to avoid
Is It Healthy?
- What are the benefits of this diet?
- What are the concerns about eating this way?
Working With a Nutritionist Can Help Make Sure It’s Balanced
What Are Ways To Starting Eating An Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
- Key foods to eat everyday
- Keeping a diet diary
- Steps you can try right away
Bonus Benefit from Eating An Anti-Inflammatory Diet
And, The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
ABOUT THE SHOW
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 10 years of clinical experience and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly.
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University.
- Private practice (8 yrs)
- Adjunct professor at Bastyr University
- Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
Mary currently works as a Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale. Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your doctor before following any information you hear here. The opinions expressed here are those exclusively of Mary Purdy, the Show’s producers, and guests, and do not necessarily represent the views of Arivale, Bastyr, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine, or other entities.