THIS JUST IN:
Mary’s Nutrition Show is now supported by HEALTH IQ. Woohoo!
I think health insurance companies should all be doing this, but life insurance is a great start. This is life Insurance for healthy conscious people. So, if you are a vegetarian or a runner or you’re into yoga or some other healthy activity, Health IQ might be able to help you get lower rates on your life insurance.
Some points to consider:
- Health IQ uses science & data to secure lower rates on life insurance for health conscious people including runners, cyclists, strength trainers, vegans, and more.
- 56% of Health IQ customers save between 4-33% on their life insurance.
- These savings are exclusive to Health IQ.
- Health IQ can save our customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Warburton et al., CMAJ. (2006)
- Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health conscious lifestyle.
To see if you qualify, to get a free quote, and to support Mary’s Nutrition Show (at no cost to you), please use our custom URL:
Or mention the promo code “MNS” when you talk to a Health IQ agent:
1 (800) 549-1664
If you need life insurance and you’re health-conscious, it can’t hurt to check this out. Let me know how it goes! Here’s to your health,
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University. Past experience: Private practice (8 yrs), Adjunct professor at Bastyr University, Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health. Mary currently works as a Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale, since 2015. Mary takes an integrative and functional approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine! For more:
This post is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your doctor before following any information you find here. The opinions expressed here are those exclusively of Mary Purdy and do not necessarily represent the views of Arivale, Bastyr, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine, or other entities.
Health IQ is an affiliate. Please use the above links, as we receive a tiny commission (at no cost to you), which helps us continue producing the show & the blog. And good news: we genuinely love this stuff.