Weight Loss Tips – Podcast Episode 41
Four easy ways to lose weight: Host Mary Purdy, uncovers four painless weight loss tips if you are in a place where your weight has plateaued and you are looking for new strategies that may help.
PLUS: The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT THESE 4 WEIGHT LOSS TIPS:
The Best Food For Weight Loss (the What)
- How dietary fiber can be your best friend
When to Eat For Weight Loss
- Working with your metabolic cycle
- How circadium rythms can affect weight loss
- Mary’s Video: Can I Skip Breakfast?
How to Eat to Lose Weight
- The link between time spent eating and feeling full and happy
- Why chewing is so important
It Matters Where You Eat
- The dirty secret of obesogens
- Where to find obesogens
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences webpage on obesogens
And, The Weekly Nutrition Challenge:
Eat one meal slowly enough that it takes at least 20 minutes.
MENTIONED ON SHOW:
Life insurance for health-conscious people. Vegetarians in the house say “yo!” Use this link to get a free quote or mention the promo code “MNS” when you talk to a Health IQ agent. Help support our show at no cost to you. 🙂
ABOUT THE SHOW
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 10 years of clinical experience and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly.
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University.
- Private practice (8 yrs)
- Adjunct professor at Bastyr University
- Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
Mary currently works as a Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale. Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your doctor before following any information you hear here. The opinions expressed here are those exclusively of Mary Purdy, the Show’s producers, and guests, and do not necessarily represent the views of Arivale, Bastyr, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine, or other entities.