IN THIS EPISODE WE’LL COVER SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS:
- How does Vitamin D affect our bone health?
- Does Vitamin D affect immunity and autoimmunity?
- Does vitamin D play a role in inflammation?
- Do Vitamin D levels affect COVID outcomes?
- How does Vitamin D affect blood sugars?
- Do low Vitamin D levels put you at a higher risk of cancer?
- How does Vitamin D affect our brains?
- Why are correlations and associations important?
- Does Vitamin D help with lung function?
Photo by Thanh Soledas on Unsplash
About the Show
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 12 years of clinical experience, a passion for sustainability and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly.
ABOUT MARY Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University where she is Adjunct Faculty and a Clinical Supervisor at their teaching clinic. She writes, consults and speaks at conferences throughout the year, and was the Keynote speaker at the 2019 Bastyr University Commencement. Past experience includes:
- 4 years as Coach and Clinical Education Lead at Arivale, Seattle
- 8 years in private practice
- 5 years Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness, promotes plant-based and sustainable eating habits and believes that food is medicine!
MARY’S BOOKS: The Microbiome Diet Reset & Serving the Broccoli Gods
DOWNLOAD MARY’S FREE GUIDE: 2-Day Body Reset