Podcast Episode 34 & 60
Does your body feel less than 100%? Have you had a week (or month or year) of heavy eating or drinking? Did you make a new year’s resolution around your health? It may be time for a “body reset.” Taking this simple, whole food action might be just the thing.
Check out Mary’s 2-Day Body Reset Cleanse.
PLUS: The Weekly Nutrition Challenge.
(Rebroadcasted on 12/29/18. First published on 1/4/18)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
WHY Should You Consider A “Body Reset” Cleanse?
What Is A Cleanse Diet?
- Important foods & beverages to avoid during your body reset.
- Essential foods & bevs to consume during the reset.
How To Keep Your Cleanse Simple & Easy
- Ideas for simple breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- The amazing merits of cruciferous veggies.
- The importance of including a spectrum of nutrients during the reset.
And, The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
MENTIONED ON SHOW: Mary’s FREE 2-Day Body Reset Mary’s Webinar “A DIETITIAN ROADMAP TO FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION”
If you are a health professional and seeking more information on functional nutrition, Mary will be providing a webinar with Dietitian Central on Jan 08, 2019 1pm Pacific / 4:00 PM Eastern.
GIVE AWAY: Hear how to win the BEST olive oil* ever.
- Tag a friend (who you think might be interested) on our Facebook post about this episode: (https://www.facebook.com/pg/MaryPurdyRD/posts/)
- Each friend tagged will count as one entry for our drawing (maximum 10 entries)
- The winner will be drawn at random and announced on our next show.
- We can only send the olive oil to a US address.
*Castillo de Canena Biodynamic Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. This small family-owned company has been producing the very best oil since 1780 in Southern Spain. This extra virgin olive oil is produced biodynamically, which is a “step beyond” organic, and is founded on the harmonization of the natural ecosystem in which the olives are grown. Castillo de Canena was named the very best olive oil company in the world in 2018 for its progressive farming practices. With flavor notes of green almond, olive leaf and artichoke, it is perfect for drizzling on grilled veggies, fish and poultry, hummus and even popcorn. Check it out!
ABOUT THE SHOW Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 10 years of clinical experience and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly. Subscribe and Review on Podcasts App (and iTunes) ABOUT MARY Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University. Past experience:
- Private practice (8 yrs)
- Adjunct professor at Bastyr University
- Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
Mary currently works as a Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale. Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine! MARY’S NEW BOOK: Serving the Broccoli Gods DOWNLOAD MARY’S FREE GUIDE: 2-Day Body Reset