- An update of the Worldwide Integrated Assessment (WIA) on systemic insecticides. Part 3: alternatives to systemic insecticides Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2021) 28:11798–11820
- EPA releases draft biological evaluations for Atrazine, Simazine and Propazine. EPA. Published November 5, 2020.
- Gama, J, et al. Chronic effects of dietary pesticides on the gut microbiome and Neurodevelopment. Frontiers in microbiology. Published June 30, 2022
- Lenox K. Connecting Parkinson’s disease, pesticides, and genes (Environmental Factor, December 2019). National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Published 2019.
- López SL, Aiassa D, Benítez-Leite S, et al. Pesticides used in south American GMO-based agriculture. In: Advances in Molecular Toxicology. 2012:41-75.
- Lushchak VI, Matviishyn TM, Husak VV, Storey JM, Storey KB. Pesticide toxicity: a mechanistic approach. EXCLI J. 2018;17:1101-1136. Published 2018 Nov 8.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem compound summary for CID 15910, Chlorothalonil.
- Nebeker R. Consumers are concerned about glyphosate residue. So why is it still in so many products? FoodPrint. Published August 12, 2020. Accessed October 14, 2021.
- Taylor, L. Exploring the case against GE foods. The integrative RDN. 2014;16(4).
- Tu P, Chi L, Bodnar W, et al. Gut microbiome toxicity: Connecting the environment and Gut Microbiome-associated diseases. Toxics. 2020;8(1):19.
REFERENCES: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN FOOD SYSTEMS/”SUSTAINABLE DIETS” AND CLIMATE CHANGE/PLANETARY HEALTH
Research about “sustainable diets” and connecting our food and agriculture system to climate change and environmental degradation and human health.