Instructor & Educator
Here’s the skinny on my teaching experience
I’m a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition (MS) from Bastyr University where I am currently Adjunct Faculty.
Over the past 10 years, I have provided over 100 educational workshops and trainings for local communities, businesses and professionals, as well as given dozens of online webinars for CEU credits. I speak regularly at health and nutrition-related conferences and symposiums and regularly teach online with a variety of educational platforms.
I currently have three online courses available for CEU credits available to anyone via the Continuing Education Department of Bastyr University
- An Integrative & Functional Nutritional Approach to Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Addressing PMS with Diet & Lifestyle
- Your Brain on Food: Nutrition for the Mind
My Teaching/Instruction Creds:
- Adjunct Faculty at Bastyr University, teaching in both the Nutrition and Naturopathic departments as well as the Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine department designing curriculum and teaching courses. (Since 2015) Courses: “Nutrition Principles: Macronutrients and Micronutrients”; “Ecological Aspects of Nutrition” “Nutrition, Botanicals and Supplements”; “Anti-Inflammatory Diets”
- Co-authored/created and presented the revised “Environmental Toxins, Exposure, and Elimination” Module of the Certificate of Training Program offered by The Academy Center for Lifelong Learning
- Instructor for Dietitian Central
- Faculty with Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
- Instructor for Catalyst Training Lab – Middle East
Let’s talk about how I can engage, enlighten, and educate your colleagues, students or employees!
Contact me to get the conversation started.
Work With Mary
Let's connect and discuss how I can educate and inspire your audience or team to take steps to improve their personal health as well as the health of their community and the planet.