Podcast Episode 33
We all know that veggies are important for human health, but we aren’t always able to get enough vegetables into our daily diets. Mary has a bunch of helpful ideas about how to do just that.
PLUS: The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
How to Squeeze Veggies into Meals
- Reminder about WHY veggies are important for health.
- Veggie possibilities for adding to breakfast eggs.
- Possible vegetable additions for sandwiches.
- Do you like dips? Here are ideas for getting more veggies into dips.
- How to add veggies into apple pie.
- Veggie ideas for the meat & potato types.
And, The Weekly Nutrition Challenge!
About the Show
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about nutrition & lifestyle, backed by over 10 years of clinical experience and a healthy sense of humor. Join the weekly conversation! Episodes come out weekly.
Subscribe and Review on Podcasts App (and iTunes)
Mary Purdy is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University.
- Private practice (8 yrs)
Adjunctprofessor at Bastyr University
- Clinical Supervisor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Registered Dietitian Coach at the Scientific Wellness company, Arivale
Mary takes an integrative/holistic approach to diet, health & wellness and believes that food is medicine!
MARY’S NEW BOOK: Serving the Broccoli Gods
DOWNLOAD MARY’S FREE GUIDE: 2-Day Body Reset
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your doctor before following any information you hear here. The opinions expressed here are those exclusively of Mary Purdy, the Show’s producers, and guests, and do not necessarily represent the views of Arivale, Bastyr, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine, or other entities.